Monday, July 11, 2011

7/10

Chest and Tri's
Awesome workout that saw gains over the last time out. Taking a bit of a deload to start this cycle helped me feel refreshed and I was able to go heavier this time around. Didn't want to deload here since I know my chest and triceps are areas I still need more work on in comparison to other body parts. Overall everything felt great and strength was solid through the workout. Pump was awesome and moved at a fast tempo. Still debating on the deload for back, which will be hit on Tuesday. I'll try to go based on how I feel after my off day on Monday.

Incline DB: 3 warms, 100's x 7, x 6, x 5
Flat bar: 2 warms, 225 x 8, x 8 (drop set, 2 drops to failure)
Chest dips: 4 sets to failure
Rack push ups: 2 sets to failure
Pushdown: 2 warms, 92.5 x 10, 97.5 x 8, x 8 (drop set, 2 drops to failure)
1 arm DB ext. : 1 warm, 30 x 12, x 11
1 arm underhand pressdown: 22.5 x 13, x 12
Ab work: 4 sets

No comments: