Thursday, February 17, 2011

2/17

Chest and Biceps
-Woke up a little tight from the photo-shoot that I did last night for a friend of mine....so to make up for it I improved on everything from last time around and got an awesome workout. The pump in my biceps and chest was awesome. Was really full and hard, and felt strong all the way through to the end. Noticing improved vascularity in my arms and a little in my chest. Feel great.
--And as a side note, the pics from the shoot came out pretty decent, gonna work on uploading them to facebook at some point; next shoot will be even better as I'll be in better condition. Looks really good, and of course would like to thank Beyond Nutrition for the use of their logo and brand name. Doing what I can to help spread the name and recruit potential customers.

DB Bench press: 2 warms, 90's x 8, 95's x 8, 95's x 7, 95's x 6
Slight incline DB press: 2 warms, 70's x 9, 70's x 9
Incline Fly: 1 warm, 45's x 12, 50's x 11, 50's x 11
Hammer curls: 2 warms, 65's x 6, 75's x 6, 75's x 5 (1 drop set after this)
Close grip curl: 1 warm, 75 x 10, 85 x 10, 95 x 9
1 arm cable curl: 1 warm, 25 x 8 (drop set, 2 drops)
Ab and oblique work: 5 sets

No comments: